NEW: MINI: Management in the Active Classroom
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
This course is designed to introduce Management in the Active Classroom practices, or creating and running a self-managed classroom that is respectful, active, collaborative, and growth-oriented.
This course can serve as a resource to return to as you continue to implement this curriculum within your classroom and across your school.
Intended Audience: All educators
- I can explain how a teacher's presence in a classroom conveys a powerful message to students.
- I can explain how norms support a positive classroom.
- I can explain how routines support students to take responsibility for their classroom, themselves, and each other.
- I can describe how my words and nonverbal messages can empower students in the classroom.
- I can describe how to promote and support effective group work.
- I can describe how to address challenging behaviors.
Pre-requisites: Be sure you are able to log into Dimensions, EL Education’s proprietary data platform, prior to beginning this course.
Length: 2 hours
To use a Purchase Order: Please complete our Online Course Order Form. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org