Full course description
In this course, we'll explore the foundational research and beliefs that inform the design and structure of EL Education's K-8 Language Arts Curriculum. In this course, you'll identify and locate the resources and materials you'll need to prepare and plan for implementing this curriculum within the unique context of your classroom and your school.
Intended Audience: Teachers and Instructional Coaches
- I can describe the research and beliefs that inform the design of the K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- I can explain the structure and the components of EL Education's K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- I can engage in long-term planning at the year level.
- I can engage in mid-range planning at the module level.
- I can engage in backward and short-term planning at the unit level.
- I can engage in up-close planning at the lesson level.
- I can describe the structures and opportunities within EL Education's K-8 Language Arts Curriculum that support extension and scaffolding.
Length: 6 hours
To use a Purchase Order: Please complete our Online Course Order Form. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Contact us: email@example.com