Full course description
The purpose of this course is to prepare you to lead and support a successful curriculum implementation that results in improved student achievement and teacher efficacy.
Intended Audience: School and District Leaders
Intended Learning Targets:
- I can describe my role as a change leader.
- I can name specific ways to support teachers with planning for the K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- I can describe the research and beliefs that inform the design of K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- I can explain the structure and components of the K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- I can describe instructional “look-fors” in curriculum implementation.
- I can identify next steps in curriculum implementation using data collected from walkthroughs.
Course Prerequisites: None
Length: 6 hours
To use a Purchase Order: Please complete our Online Course Order Form. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org