Supporting the 3-5 Additional Language and Literacy Block
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
The purpose of this course is to provide an opportunity for you to take a closer look at the structure and components of the Additional Language and Literacy (ALL) Block. You will explore how this critical component encourages student independence, reinforces content and skills from the module lessons, meets the unique developmental needs of each student, and ultimately leads students to mastery.
Intended Audience: Grades 3-5 Teachers, Instructional Coaches
- I can explain how the ALL Block encourages student independence, reinforces the content and skills from the module lessons, and meets the unique developmental needs of each student.
- I can describe the components of the ALL Block.
- I can describe the structure of the ALL Block.
- I can explain how students rotate through the ALL Block.
- I can describe the flexible groupings of the ALL Block.
Length: 6 hours
To use a Purchase Order: Please complete our Online Course Order Form. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Contact us: email@example.com